VCC have released two new case studies on the versatile uses of their durable, leading edge light pipes. Light pipe for personal aviation flight system communication panel VCC's daylight visible light pipes can be found in any industry or commercial application where...
Ismosys and VCC announce strategic pan-european partnership
VCC is committed to growing its European footprint and increasing its value-added services and resources to help customers meet a wide range of illumination and indication requirements… VCC Enhances its Design and Customer Support Services in Europe Through Strategic...
New thin 7 segment SMD LED Display – The DSM7T Series from VCC
VCC have launched their new DSM7T series of thin 7 segment SMD LED displays. These units, capable of displaying any number and additional decimal point, is one of the thinnest yet, boasting low current durability and a bright output.
This product has excellent potential for usage in medical devices, industrial automation or telecoms equipment for example, featuring units that come in Red, Pure Green and Blue.
- Low current, low power design delivers a bright light output and is specially designed for an automatic pick-and-place mounting process to reduce production costs.
- Top-mount and reverse-mount applications reduce overall thickness of PCB which provide cost savings.
- Tape and reel package for automated SMD placement also offers faster and higher quality assembly, ease of production, and cost effectiveness.
- -digit seven segment SMD LED numeric display
- Includes a decimal point, useful when two more more display are connected to each other
- Available in 3 different digits heights: 0.28”, 0.39”, 0.56”
- High light output and excellent character appearance
- Side by side mounting allows space saving
- Available in 3 different colors: blue, red and pure green
- Low power consumption
- Available in top mount and reverse mount configuration
- Moisture sensitive level: 2a MSL
- Polarity: common anode
- Low current
- Tape and reel package for automated SMD placement
- Compliant with RoHS and REACH requirements
For more information and to download technical documentation, visit the VCC website here. For samples or to discuss how this product could be used in your next project, click here.