VCC have launched their new DSM7T series of thin 7 segment SMD LED displays. These units, capable of displaying any number and additional decimal point, is one of the thinnest yet, boasting low current durability and a bright output.
This product has excellent potential for usage in medical devices, industrial automation or telecoms equipment for example, featuring units that come in Red, Pure Green and Blue.
- Low current, low power design delivers a bright light output and is specially designed for an automatic pick-and-place mounting process to reduce production costs.
- Top-mount and reverse-mount applications reduce overall thickness of PCB which provide cost savings.
- Tape and reel package for automated SMD placement also offers faster and higher quality assembly, ease of production, and cost effectiveness.
- -digit seven segment SMD LED numeric display
- Includes a decimal point, useful when two more more display are connected to each other
- Available in 3 different digits heights: 0.28”, 0.39”, 0.56”
- High light output and excellent character appearance
- Side by side mounting allows space saving
- Available in 3 different colors: blue, red and pure green
- Low power consumption
- Available in top mount and reverse mount configuration
- Moisture sensitive level: 2a MSL
- Polarity: common anode
- Low current
- Tape and reel package for automated SMD placement
- Compliant with RoHS and REACH requirements